On today’s episode:
Loto was a seeker since the age of 16 years old when during a casual conversation he had his first genuine experience of stillness.
However, it wasn’t until he was 23 that he finally found a meditation practice which stabilised that experience when he met the Ishaya’s of The Bright Path.
During the last 11 years he’s been finding more and more of his self within, and learning and applying ways to share with everyone why Happiness is the Master Key to Success and how Happiness can be Easy.
To that end, he recently published his first book in Spanish called “Happiness is Easy!”
- Why trying to be liked can get us into all sorts of trouble, especially when we are teenagers.
- I bliss out and become momentarily speechless just from listening to Loto speak.
- Why finding a teacher whose own meditation practice is easy is essential if you want your own practice to be easy.
- Loto’s greatest revelation – that he was trying to stay safe and stay comfortable and we discuss the fear of being vulnerable, of being rejected or of not being loved. But that ultimately we can be comfortable and stay safe or dare to be uncomfortable and experience growth and more freedom.
- We talk about a video of Will Smith talking about when skydiving fear can turn to bliss. Be more excited about jumping than being comfortable. The path of heroes.
- Loto talks about the courage it takes to be vulnerable, to be uncomfortable, to speak your truth, to tackle uncomfortable conversations so that you can play big, experience growth, and experience bliss on the other side.
- Loto talks about how meditation helped him cope when his marriage broke up and the beautiful way his love for his ex has grown and developed since.
- Loto’s biggest lesson from meditation: There is only LOVE.
- We talk about Loto’s newest project – the Happiness Social Network for people to connect throughout the world who wish to prioritise happiness over everything else. Join the beta site at www.hawimi.com
Loto shares his 5 steps to making happiness easy:
- Clarity of desire
- Clear guidance
- Practicing, playing and taking coherent action
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded, positive, happy people
- Joyful perseverance
If you liked this episode please share it with a friend you think might like it also.
- Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- La Felicidad es Fácil (Happiness is Easy) by Loto Vázquez – Spanish only
- Join the Happiness Social Network
- Connect with Loto at lotovazquez.com