Listen to this episode (0:41:48)
Subscribe to receive my FREE Pink Light Meditation for Healing Relationships
Plus get regular tips on how you can find peace + live HAPPY
On today’s episode:
I share my personal story on what led me to start meditating, dealing with the grief from the death of my boyfriend when I was 29, and how that set my life on a whole new path, eventually becoming an Ishaya monk. It’s a pretty raw and real episode and there are even a few tears. While I’ve told parts of this story many times, to sit down and actually record it was much harder than I expected and felt very uncomfortable. So I’m not quite my usual bright self but since the main theme of this whole show is courage and vulnerability I thought it was important to share it and keep it as authentic as possible. So I haven’t re-recorded any of it and tried to keep the editing to a minimum.
- A very raw account of the most extraordinary event in my life – the death of my boyfriend
- The enlightened washing line experience where a lifetime of conditioning became super clear and I realised the story I was telling myself about my life and my expectations of how I thought my life was supposed to look were bullshit.
- The greatest lessons I learned from meditating full time for 6 months at an idyllic retreat centre in Spain.
- My theory on why grief hurts so much (and it’s all about LOVE)
- The format for the show and what you can expect to learn about by tuning into Daring to be HAPPY
Don’t forget to check out my brand new website over at www.lilab.life and signup to receive me free pink light meditation for healing relationships.
← Welcome to Daring to be Happy with Lila B02: Playtime Q&A – The Ishaya’s of The Bright Path & Ascension Meditation? →